Cold fuel

Tom Sharpe twsharpe at mtco.com
Thu Oct 18 03:08:51 GMT 2001

Fuel system is mostly 3/8 steel tubing w/ flare ends from your local auto supply
joined to AN fittings and press on 300 psi hose - the goodyear blue stuff - for
vibration/connection to fuel rails. The tubing flare is 45 deg and the AN is 37
deg but never had a drip and it's been apart a-lot.  There is a ferrule joint in
the middle - didn't have to flare the tube.  The tubing has a make connector,
but when you cut off one end and remove the threaded pieces, you can use the AN
female tubing ends...