Source for high pressure 12v water pump

Lachlan lpgb at xtra.co.nz
Thu Oct 18 05:01:57 GMT 2001

Mark, Dave,

WRT the Pressure system,  you could have two tanks connected with small tube, large enough to
let bubbles rise and small enough so that 'air' cant get to the lower one. Always keep the top
one filled above the feed to the lower tank and maybe get a level sensor to tell the computer
to back off boost or ignition for safety and to light up a warning light on the dash.

another thought is to use a syringe type tank arrangement but way too complex!

Also you could simply fill the tank with mesh or coarse sponge that should solve the washing
problem.

Oh and about the 'educator' (not a use I had heard of for the device but I think I know what
you mean!) you could use an air paint sprayer as parts but the problem with this is it may
much up, or at least confuse, the mixture because you are adding more air!

I too am happy to be able to write somthing that I hope is valuable! :)

regards,
Lachlan.

Temporarily out of lurk'n mode :)