WB 02 Boards- E85

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Oct 18 15:00:23 GMT 2001

Sounds like trouble waiting to happen.
Trouble with any fuels running Alky is water being in the fuel.  When they
were using gasohol around here, at times was as high as 12% water.  Running
that full time, *just might* cause issues with a higher level of
condensation when sitting.  Water droplets and heated O2 sensors might not
be a good thing.
   The WB has been used with conventional gasoline, and beyond that your on
your own.  Have you thought to call Honda and see if their car using the WB
is safe on that fuel?.
Bruce