diy o2 and tpi question

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Fri Oct 19 01:13:39 GMT 2001

The output of the WBO2 board is a voltage from about 1.5 volts to 4.0
volts.  The output voltage is an indication of the A/F ratio.  There's a
table that explains it here:

ftp://diy-efi.org/pub/diy_efi/project_files/diy_wb1/v_out.txt

You can connect your voltmeter to the output and use the table to see
your AFR.  There are 2 display projects going on, an LCD that provides a
numeric readout and an LED project that uses a range of LEDs to indicate
AFR.  These can be connected to the WBO2 circuit for a more readable
output.

--steve

chris abreu wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> sorry if you have answered this question a million times already, but i
> haven't seen a clear answer in the past emails.  How do you read the output
> of the system.  I dont have too much electronics knowledge and therefore
> looking at the layout doesn't help me much. I don't see an LCD display on
> the parts list or numerous LED's.  Can somebody give me an answer in terms
> an ME would understand.  The only experience I have with anything even
> close to Electrical work is burning proms  for TPI and installing TPI.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com