Aerochargers are better than (insert compressor)

lance lmwolrab at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 21 23:12:11 GMT 2001

If it's a restriction at cruise/light load, I'd hate to think what it is
at WOT.  So what is the gas load when an engine capable of 200+ hp is
only making 15-20 hp?  How is opening the wastegate going to improve
that?  Won't opening the wastegate contribute to delayed response when
you do go WOT and have to close the wastegate before the turbo starts to
spool?

Lance