WBO2 LCD digital display

Don Berry donbe at MICROSOFT.com
Mon Oct 22 18:05:37 GMT 2001

Sorry if I missed this.

Are there any simple solutions for data logging to a laptop for the WB
O2? Perhaps a USP or parallel port device?

TIA
Don

-----Original Message-----
From: bcroe at juno.com [mailto:bcroe at juno.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 9:25 PM
To: diy_efi at diy-efi.org
Subject: WBO2 LCD digital display

I agree with Bruce; a digital display may be quite difficult
to use on the road.  The problem is not just the size; the
signal is making small changes at a rate that could
turn the digit into a blur of numbers.

The LED display was designed specifically to deal with
these issues; it has been shown to work very well in
practice.  It also deals with the linearity problems.  Data
logging is another answer, perhaps the best when
only one person is involved.

Bruce Roe

On Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:38:26 -0400 "Bruce" <nacelp at bright.net> writes:

> How about big enough to read out of the corner of your eye so you at
> no time
> take your focus off the road?.  Best answer is data logging, IMO.
> Bruce
quotes)
in the body of a message (not the subject) to
majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org