[EFI] Source for high pressure 12v water pump

Barry Tisdale btisdale at cybersol.com
Tue Oct 23 00:40:22 GMT 2001

Guts of an Aquamist injector are interesting.  Small jet hole leads to much
larger internal hole, plugged w/ piece of cylindrical metal w/ two coarse
external helical grooves which get the fluid spinning pretty good before it
exits the orifice.  Must help dispersion fairly well, as they put out a
nice fog @ 100psi.  Gonna try upping the pressure to 200# & see how the
flow and/or atomization changes; feed the Aquamist pump fluid @ 100 psi and
it should be good for 200-240 psi total.

Barry

At 05:11 PM 10/22/99 -0400, you wrote:

>For what I like to see, the pattern is just lousy.
>Take it to the PSI I like, and who knows what you'll have.
>1/8" pipe plug,  .010-.012" hole and away ya go.  I see Jegs is carring
>1/16" pipe taps now.
.
...snip for bandwidth...