Brow'ing Up

Brian L Massey blocklm at juno.com
Tue Oct 23 03:27:45 GMT 2001

Bruce, et al,

I think you missed the big pointy. Brow'ing up (or down) refers to the
practice of becoming a high-brow, or (if brow'ing down) a low-brow. I
think the General wishes you would become a high-brow like he considers
himself (being a high-brow is of course a 'state of mind', as in 'legend
in his own mind'), so he's asking you to not act like such a low-brow,
and call him directly on his disingenuous behavior. (That's high-brow
talk for calling him on being crooked :).

Straight talk is something a high-brow can't stomach. Makes them lose
their 'center'. As in 'center of the universe'.

So let's all 'brow up'. Wouldn't want the General to lose his 'center'.

Brian 'brow' Massey (as in 'hey, brow' :)

EFI content: I have had my DIY-WB working for a while now, been running
it (actually I built two on perf-board side-by-side, so I could run one
post-collector and one tailpipe on our project car, for comparisons), and
I am beginning to think you need some serious filtering if you want to
watch it post-collector. Lots of 'noise' otherwise.