WBO2 LCD digital display

Ron Schroeder rjs at bnl.gov
Tue Oct 23 10:40:57 GMT 2001

At 05:33 PM 10/21/01 -0700, you wrote:
>I have one similar to it @ work, the voltage problem can be overcome simple
>enough with an opamp, the issue is the non linearity of the WBO2 output in
>relation to the AFR.  I don't know of a way to straighten out the curve with
>an opamp.
>
>BW

It's not impossable.  You can do curve fitting with diodes in the feedback
path of the opamp.  I will probably play around with it in a few weeks when
 a few other projects off the bench.

Analog Devices also makes a sensor interface chip that can curve fit.  I
have a sample left over from an airflow project burried somewhere.

Ron Schroeder
WD8CDH
E. E. S.
wd8cdh at bnl.gov