Oz WB PCBs - now available

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Tue Oct 23 21:58:55 GMT 2001

I have a new batch of Oz-DIY-WB PCBs available. As before, AU$20 each
(about US$12.50 total shipped to US/Europe within 7-10 days). PayPal,
Visa and Mastercard payment are accepted.

Email me direct at ..

   mailto:wideband at techedge.com.au

.. and I'll send details on how you can purchase (I'll email you
soon if you've already expressed an interest).

The Oz PCB is smaller but uses the same schematic as the current design.
It's designed to connect direct to the Honda/NTK sensor via a 7 way
connector (thus the calibration resistor remains in the OEM connector),
and has a DB9 connector for the AFR output signal. There is provision
on this PCB for an Atmel ATtiny uP to scale the Vout signal (but I don't
have any software for it - this bit really is DIY).

DISPLAY?

I will post details today on a suitable 3 digit LED display for this
project, using the KC-5300 with some simple modifications. This kit is
available at about AU$60 (~US$30, plus shipping) from a number of people
and the changes required cost < $1.

Remember, there is apparently a new US group buy for PCBs in the wind,
and they may even be at a lower cost. The Oz PCB was designed and
produced because I was denied a board from the original US group buy.

Peter.