Oz WB PCBs - now available - Or how I screwed the list

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Oct 23 23:05:26 GMT 2001

Nothing like free advertising, right Pete?..
You Copyright your site, and violate someone else's Users Agreement.  That
still puzzles me.  Maybe you can explain how that one works? (without using
any of your previous lies).
Nice to see you plaster this across the list for the 8 or so Australian
participants, and kill off other stuff for the rest of us.  Even if you sell
all 40 boards (I think that's what you've claimed to have made), is it
really worth trashing other projects for the rest of us over your greed of a
few bucks?.
BTW, how are the other list projects going?.
I'd just imagine, that they are way down on the to do list since there is
nothing to be gained from an on list discussion of things.

I really do thank you thou, sure is going to save me alot of time energy,
and money.
Again, Thank You.....
Bruce