Oz WB PCBs - now available

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Tue Oct 23 23:28:05 GMT 2001

I just noticed your repeating the lie about being denied the US board,  you
were taken off the purchasers list, when you started to violate the EUA.  Do
you think repeating a lie will make it true?, or is this part of some denile
problem of your's.   Maybe you just see no difference, from a half truth
actually being a lie.  I dunno, must have something to do will this brow
problem of your's.
Bruce

From: "Peter Gargano" <peter at techedge.com.au>
Subject: Oz WB PCBs - now available