DIY_EFI - WB 02 board - Ozzie or Otherwize

Clare Snyder claresnyder at home.com
Wed Oct 24 02:24:20 GMT 2001

Bruce - What do you need for your board? Can I buy one for $12 US? Can I buy 2
now?
>From my past experience getting boards made up here in Canada, making 40 at a
time I could not do it for $18.75 Canadian, shipping it half way around the
world, and make a profit.Now, if I OWNED a PC production line, I might come out
far enough to buy a few burgers.
I'd really like to build 2 of these units right now for testing the engine's I'm
working on - aircraft application - and If you can supply them I'll gladly buy
them from you - .