First batch job ready

Eric Fahlgren efahl at adams.com
Wed Oct 24 17:10:37 GMT 2001

Doug Dayson wrote:

> Hi everyone, I've been trying to get a hold of Steven Ciciora regarding WB
> parts kits.  I've sent emails (and a check) to...
>
> diywb at ciciora.com
>
> ...and...
>
> ciciora at Ciciora.com
>
> ...and haven't recieved a reply?
>
> Does anyone have any information regarding this parts kit and video offer or
> should I stop payment on the check and get my own parts?

I'm guessing that Steve is up to his eyeballs in work, what with
counting out 60,000 odd parts for the kits, so you just need to
be patient.  His last note said he was responding to over 200
e-mails regarding the project, and that alone would take me at
least a couple days.

--
Eric Fahlgren                            Mechanical Dynamics, Inc
efahl at adams.com                          Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA