Oz WB PCBs - now available - Or how I screwed the list

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Wed Oct 24 20:54:07 GMT 2001

So you endorse theft and piracy.
Maybe you have a low reguard for *men*, but I happen to be from the old
school, where a man's word is valued.
Sorry too hear you accept pitiful conduct, as being excusable.

I have no doubt there are some that will cash in on the WB.  But, for a
lister, to do so so blanantly is not excusable in my book.

BTW, are you privy to his plans?.  Or kept up with the details, or just
hitting reply?.
Bruce