sick to death of Oz WB PCBs - now available - Or how I screwed the list

Brian L Massey blocklm at juno.com
Thu Oct 25 06:06:40 GMT 2001

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 13:39:21 +1000 Geoff Swavley <geoffs at radx.net>
writes:

> Profit? Profit? .... oh wow .... $5, $10, $20 ... who gives a rats!
> "Profit" is $10000, $20000, $100000 ... don't even waste my time
> bitching about $5 OK

Ahh, so you'd like to see the laws against shoplifting abolished then?
Yeah, right.

Of course it's not about the 'amount', but the 'principal'. You know why?
Because the only difference between a petty thief and your $10,20,100K
thief is *opportunity*.

BTW, nobody's wasting your time; you knew perfectly well what the thread
was about before you opened the message. Next time you don't want your
time wasted on such minor issues as keeping onlist agreements, just hit
the delete key. That way you'll have more time for shoplifting.

BLM