bin files

Vít Plichta vitek.plichta at volny.cz
Thu Oct 25 09:33:08 GMT 2001

------=_NextPart_000_00E6_01C15D48.CCD38FD0

    Hallo, i am totaly newbie in this arae and i want to (if is it =
possible) ask: I have Opel Ascona with 2.0i 8 ventiles engine. Injection =
i have is Bosch motronics. So what is possible to do with programing =
ecu? Which ecu file use, does anyone have uxample bin file?
    I know, that i have lot of questiones, but always is necessary to =
start from somewhere.
    Thank You for reply and sorry for disturbing you from proffesional =
work. :-)

------=_NextPart_000_00E6_01C15D48.CCD38FD0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Hallo, i am totaly =
newbie in=20
this arae and i want to (if is it possible) ask: I have Opel Ascona with =
2.0i 8=20
ventiles engine. Injection i have is Bosch motronics. So what is =
possible to do=20
with programing ecu? Which ecu file&nbsp;use, does anyone have uxample =
bin=20
file?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial CE" size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I know, that i =
have lot of=20
questiones, but always is necessary to start from =
somewhere.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Arial CE" size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thank You for =
reply and=20
sorry for disturbing you from proffesional work. =
:-)</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00E6_01C15D48.CCD38FD0--