Ionization Detonation Detection System

Camden Lindsay cjl169 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 17:49:13 GMT 2001

>--- Bruce <nacelp at bright.net> wrote:
> >
> > The guy with the brains, said forget it.
> > I did some plumbing on my car for doing some
> > testing.
> > I have a grasp on the concepts, so I may try to
> > continue, but I'm in no
> > hurry.
> > Especially since so many people don't care.  Hell
> > why should I?.
> > Bruce
> >

>I care

<<as do i- but if the guy with the brains says forget it, the only think we
could do is try to find another guy with brains willing to put forth a large
effort.  And that won't be easy with the whole wb thing that's going on.  If
i had any idea what i was talking about in terms of the electronics
involved, etc, i would voulenteer time... but i don't.  I know a bit about
the whole thing, but only what i could find on the net doing generic
searches. Shoot, if there is *anything* an unexperienced, unlearned person
can do to help get the ion-detection ign. project back to a GO status, let
ME know.

Bruce, if you need anything, let me know.  I may be able to finance some
testing-- i'm a student, but i could probably find the money to help out....
  I am sincerely interested in your (plural your, that is) findings.

sincerely
camden lindsay