WB Discussion and War

Ken Bauman kennybauman at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 18:15:27 GMT 2001

Not only did the Aus. man break the gentleman's agreement but he stood
over there and said I'm going to reproduce your work at a profit and
this is my justification for it. Don't care if it breaks the agreement
because I can justify it. So what are you going to do about it Nyah,
Nyah, Nyah, Psbbbbbbbbbt!

Nothing can be done except to cut off the flow of future work.  This is
very short sighted of the Aus. man and hurts himself and all of us.

If he truly wanted to front a great buy for the Aus. part of the world
then he needed to abide by the agreement and donate his time. That's why
we call it volunteering not profiteering.

Bottom line is no one enjoys being spit on when they are doing something
nice.