DIY-WB Display Using KC-5300 - Update

Brian L Massey blocklm at juno.com
Thu Oct 25 20:13:32 GMT 2001

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 05:51:53 +1000 Peter Gargano <peter at techedge.com.au>
writes:
> I finally got around to doing the schematic for the changes needed
> ... The circuit changes are
> here:
>
>   ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/FMD_update.jpg

Hey General, I had to laugh when I looked at your drawing and noticed
your copyright statement down in the lefthand corner. That really is a
hoot...the suckup wants copyright protection for his own paltry doodling,
while copying and using the entire diyWB circuitry against the permission
of it's authors. Bloody brazen hypocrisy.

BTW, there's a mistake in that diagram, but damned if I'll tell you what
it is. Here's hoping your 'clients' enjoy frying their little chips. This
one's for you, Bud.

Brian