DIY_EFI Digest V5 #840

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Thu Oct 25 22:38:17 GMT 2001

Yes, I'll gualify my statement to the stage of depending on dyno, and the
tuner present you can get close.  But, you still can't duplicate air flow
under hood like the real world generates without almost having a wind tunnel
involved.

In doing on the road highway timing trim numbers, it takes at least 10 mins
for the MAT temp to change and restabilize, on my car.
Bruce