DFI revisited

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Oct 26 00:01:41 GMT 2001

Simple gate logic for when the sensors phase right to start the count to X
chip.
I the ought the dewell was figured in the coils electronics.
I don't have my eDIST running yet,  so I can't say for sure.
What a minute, it just uses the ecm for firing the plugs, I'd just about bet
the dwell control is in the coil
Bruce