DIY_EFI Digest V5 #840

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Fri Oct 26 01:40:43 GMT 2001

That's what we run...I honestly don't know how a guy can tune with an
acceleration dyno. I can literally have one guy driving the car WOT while
I'm making adjustments and watching the torque meter and AFR numbers on the
screen. Fastest way to tune--but that's just my opinion.

What dyno do you run ?

Lyndon