eectuner (Gack!)

Jim Blackwood jblackwood5 at home.com
Fri Oct 26 03:05:19 GMT 2001

Seems I've been had! (Thought that file name looked oddly familiar...my mind
is going,,,I can feel it...) Maybe I should've bought the Nomex after all.

Well. I *do* have e-smith on the old machine, haven't got it working yet
though. Been thinking about a light Linux install on the laptop if I can
find what I need. So far I'm struggling on with microshaft, --But let it be
known, I don't like it!

Anyhoo, good to hear the eectuner is making owners happy. Just found the
efi332 list and those guys look to be closing the gap on the factory stuff.
Suddenly I find a wealth ofproducts to evaluate and choose. I knew this
confluence would appear, BUT NUT THAT IT WOULD BE EASY. LATER WE FALL INTO
SPECIFICSS, THE LASt BOTTLE ROLLS OFF THE BED. cOULD HANG GUYS the intro was
classioc.