injector staging

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Fri Oct 26 14:30:45 GMT 2001

An interesting thought. Mind you, having read through the megasquirt
code, I could run 2 out the box with 1 injector/rotor, so the code mods
for staging are not too difficult. I would still have to source the GM
boxes, which are not cheap and plentiful here and learn to program them,
so dunno if the learning curves are that different.

As for the 2nd plug, there are so many contradictary opinions that I'll
reserve judgement until dyno time. I doubt it's worth more than a few
HP, but each horse is worthwhile.

Bill