DIY-WB parts kits

Ruffruff8888 at aol.com Ruffruff8888 at aol.com
Fri Oct 26 15:24:45 GMT 2001

--part1_d0.1ce7919a.290ada24_boundary

I ordered 2 complete kits over 1.5 months ago and paid via paypal and have
not received conformation of receipt or if the parts will ship anytime soon.

Hope someone can give positive hope here.

Loyde
Dallas Texas

--part1_d0.1ce7919a.290ada24_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I ordered 2 complete kits over 1.5 months ago and paid via paypal and have not received conformation of receipt or if the parts will ship anytime soon.
<BR>
<BR>Hope someone can give positive hope here.
<BR>
<BR>Loyde
<BR>Dallas Texas</FONT></HTML>

--part1_d0.1ce7919a.290ada24_boundary--