WB sensors

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Mon Oct 29 02:04:17 GMT 2001

William Howell wrote:

> Just out of curiousity, would either of these sensors be more accurate than
> the Honda sensor?
>
> http://www.motec.com/lambda1.htm

The first is the (switching technology) Bosch sensor as I described
in my last post.

The second NTK sensor is, AFAIK, the Honda/NTK sensor that The Parts
Bin sell for US$118 and is exactly the same as that used by the DIY-WB
project.

> If so, what kind of modifications would be needed to the WB PCB?

The NTK is one and the same (AFAIK). The Bosch works with the
unmodified KC-5300 kit I have previously described.

It may be that Motec use a different connector on the NTK sensor - for
which they are charging $482. - this is all conjecture however.

Peter.