was injector staging: now Buick V6

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Oct 29 15:36:18 GMT 2001

Rotary 12A with turbo, 360 lbs.
Buick V6 375.

Rotary engine is basically disposable.  Corner / apex seals don't last as
long at racing usage as a conventional ring package.

Rotary while slightly smaller, has alot fewer voids in it and is a heavy
lump in it's self.

You can do a few minor upgrades to a Buick and generate more HP on a
Dollar/HP then a rotary.
Bruce

From: <bill.shurvinton at nokia.com>
Subject: RE: was injector staging: now Buick V6