was injector staging: now Buick V6 vs rotary

grobbins grannys at sos.net
Mon Oct 29 17:14:50 GMT 2001

I make my living building parts to replace the RX-7's rotary with various
V-6/V8s.

I've found that the rotary is much heavier than it looks, and does not tolerate
mistakes.
The rotary enthusiasm seems to overtake most new owners at first, but by the 2nd
or 3rd rebuild, it's seems to wear pretty thin.

Here's where my rotary enthusiasm took me.....
http://members.tripod.com/~grannys/4rotor.html (a built from scratch 4 rotor
dirt car)

Here's where I'm at now.....
http://www.grannysspeedshop.com (lots of links to converted RX-7s near the
bottom of the page)

By the way, my daily driver is still a rotary, but completely stock.
Grant