Save Money With WB Project

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Mon Oct 29 23:01:52 GMT 2001

Yeah I would have preferred to buy a WB a year ago, but
not for $2000.  Sure it took all my spare time in April/May
to turn requirements into a working device, but the financial
investment was not much.  But NOW I can build one for
every car, and for all my friends dirt cheap; the payback is
pretty fast.

Testing time: trying out any new toy takes that, no matter
who built it.  My chief "testor" was having so much fun with
it, I couldn't get it back.

And on top of that, hundreds of units are being built (dirt
cheap again) by others.  The "secrets" are now public,
something I just love to see.

Bruce Roe