6 wire O2 sensor?

Bert Bakker bert.bakker at bakker-it.nl
Mon Oct 29 23:06:55 GMT 2001

The Bosch LUS4 number 0 258 007 053 is used in the Audi A4. Finding this
unit should be no problem. The price will be something of EUR 100 when
buying single pieces.
The other numbers will probably be the same sensor, but with different
wiring and connectors.

The counter connector number for the sensor I mentioned is:
  housing:             1J0 973 733
  2 pens with cable:   000 979 133
  rubber seal:         357 972 741 A
An Audi dealer should be able to supply these parts

The LSU4 is comparable with a NTK WB senor, also including a calibrating
resistor.

Bert

 | >  \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |
 | >   X       against HTML mail     | Copy me into your ~/.signature|
 | >  / \      and postings          | to help me spread!            |