6 wire O2 sensor?

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Oct 30 01:42:27 GMT 2001

So, Bernd...

There have been a few posts in the past regarding these sensors.  I've had one
sitting next to my desk since about July, when I posted the original request for
information.

Funny, I just pulled the cover off the connector again and looked at the cal.
resistor.  Even pulled out the DVOM for a measurement.

And about a month ago I pulled the cover off the control box/ data acquisition
unit that it's supplied with, just for a look see.

I'm surprised you waited this long to decide to become interested.
Shannen