Data Acquisition newbie question

Don DRI05 Ricciardiello dricciardiello at qantas.com.au
Tue Oct 30 23:22:32 GMT 2001

I'm looking at the dataQ starter kit as a way of diving into the murky
waters of data acquisition without the up front capital outlay and was
wondering if anyone could help me understand the tracking engine rpm data.
How do you input this signal into the dataq module as a voltage?

Cheers

Don

Visit Qantas online at http://www.qantas.com.au

*******************Confidentiality and Privilege Notice*******************

This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is
confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not
the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the
message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone, and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by
reason of mistaken delivery to you.

Qantas Airways Limited
ABN 16 009 661 901