Rotaries: was Buick V6

bill.shurvinton at nokia.com bill.shurvinton at nokia.com
Wed Oct 31 07:30:14 GMT 2001

Hi Seth,

Did some more research last night and the official Mazda figures for a
13B TII, including manfolds, turbo, IC, clutch and flywheel is 377lbs,
so the manifolds must be fairly industrial grade. A 13B 6-port equally
laden is 'apparantly' 338 (please note these are WWW figures so have
+/-50% tolerance;-). Just goes to show how confusing short block figures
can be when I have my brain turned off.

Boy am I glad I'm not using the stock inlet system. Based on some quick
sums I should be easily under 300lbs all up. We will see.

Bill