Injector Bosses

Jim Blackwood jblackwood5 at home.com
Wed Oct 31 17:17:29 GMT 2001

Kevin, drilling and tapping holes in the runners at enough of an angle to
get anywhere near the valve head can only be done on a milling machine
AFAIK, whereas it is possible to make a jig to just cut the holes for the
weld-in bosses. I'd stay away from the epoxy unless you only care about one
season. If you don't mind spraying the injector shot on the bottom of the
runner the thread in ones should do fine.