A little WB history... opportunity knocks! *bling* *bling*

James Northrup james_northrup at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 01:06:47 GMT 2001

from the standpoint of one who could perhaps recreate if not redesign any
given software source tree, the whole complaint that "I can't derive works
from your source without keeping it for myself" just means "the skill
involved is higher than I'd like to attain".

in this case it seems like its a matter of software and PCB design.

I would like to make my services available, at nominal fee, to any
individual who has an issue with Bruce's user agreement.  That's right, I'll
gladly accept enough of a fee to soak up whatever profits you might ever
make from stealing his work outright, and I'll give you this original work
100% legally.

make no mistake on my integrity, having an open source project to examine
does not entitle me to lift portions, and given my propensity for elegant
software designs its unlikely to resemble anyone else's work in such a
limited playing field.  I prefer to work from a specification-centric model
rather than cut&paste model.

I'll quit my dayjob to suit those who have an issue with Bruce's user
agreement, and spend as much time on your dime finding out exactly what
you'd like to accomplish and producing the works, wholly owned by your
proprietary interest to be bought and sold as you please.