DIY-WB... It's alive...

Bob Wooten r71chevy at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 3 16:43:04 GMT 2001

If I am not mistaken an O2 sensor is a voltage generating device.  this is
why you can "test" them with a meter & not have an ECM connected to them
(the standard zirconium switch types, I am still out in the weeds on the ION
pump, WB type).  My understanding is also that this is part of the reason
why they fail.

BW