Future Projects

James Melton oldmadog at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:02:02 GMT 2001

I don't know the details of the problem, and am not sure that I want to.  I
guess that I am one of the ones that could have done something to help and
have been just content to use the WB project.
I just wanted to say how grateful I am to those of you who give selfless
service to others on the net.  I will try to be more helpful in the future
in some way. I dont know much about cars yet, but I do know a lot about
computers and software.
Don't let a few problems discourage you.   A lot of things and people are
not the problem, just a few that are visible.

thanks again.

jim melton