The list is busy screaming ..

Jurgen Hartwig jhartwig at midsouth.rr.com
Tue Sep 4 23:38:44 GMT 2001

If anybody is interested, I will do a parts kit.  I don't want to build a
DIY-WB kit.  If someone can tell me what electronic parts are needed, I will
take orders.  I will buy the parts from whoever has them.  I will package
all the bits into zip-loc bags at my cost and then ship the kits out via UPS
or FEDEX at cost.  In essence, you pay what I pay.  Just think of me as a
little monkey that sorts parts, packages, and ships them out.  My
compensation is the air I breathe.  I haven't the foggiest idea how a WB
meter works.  I haven't the foggiest idea how to design one, but I can place
an order, and I can handle shipping.

jay