Digital Tach and Newbie!

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Wed Sep 5 08:28:52 GMT 2001

Don't go all quiet on us Lachlan! There are a few would be JECS hackers (lurkers)
around and given there is next to no info available on them, I'm sure anything you can
tell us would be appreciated. Everynow and then someone asks about them.

Were you mainly just repairing them? Did you have schematics at all or did
your repairs mainly involve replacing dried out electros, fixing bad solder joints
 etc?

Thanks,
Christian