Nissan ECU!?!?!

BOWEN, SCOTT M. (JSC-CC) (LM) scott.m.bowen1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 5 14:54:39 GMT 2001

Did he say JECS repairer!?!?

Oh, I have been a lurker here forever waiting for something like this to pop
up!
Lachlan has gotten my attention with that post.

I have been trying to hack the '91 240SX ECU here forever, as I am a cheap
dude who doesn't want to pay Jim Wolf Technologies the $700 they are
asking....

I am REAL interested in anything you have to say about the A12-001 B57 [3]
Nissan JECS ECU....

Thanks!

Scott Bowen
Houston, TX 77034

Cut with an axe, beat to fit, paint to match.