Aussie Group Purchase

David Hunt dhunt16 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 16:42:12 GMT 2001

No.   It's a consideration of reason.  I believe that when the offer was
made it should have been accepted or rejected by the reader.  But, righteous
indignation got in the way.  Nasty thing, that.

My opinion:

My understanding is that the boards were to be handled at cost.

The offer to sell parts at a markup was an offered service.  Totally
different situation.

The board deal was a very nice gesture and I'm sure appreciated by the
Aussies.

The parts deal should have been handled away from the list, only because
it's commercial.  I gather that was appreciated by some.

We in the states take so much for granted that we sometimes go off half
cocked (I did.)   I see the error of my ways.

Of course I'm one of those that does make misteaks.

dh