Digital Tach and Newbie....GTiR

Lachlan lpgb at xtra.co.nz
Wed Sep 5 22:14:10 GMT 2001

Well, hi to you too! :)  no not a thing! LOL most of the computers I worked on were
usually up to about 88 or so since the older the more prone to die so the bulk of what
we worked on would have been 5 years and older and of course all sorts of things came
our way like a unit out of a ferrari ummm.... what was it again????...magneti
marelli???? memory fails ...AGAIN! DOH.....fixed it though

Actually if it is a jecs unit I may have some insight, what is the problem.....? I
think they used to blow injector drivers and get lots of opens and I seems to remember
fixing lots of burnt tracks.....there was also a proprietry controller that would die
and we could not get replacements other than from other dead units......

Lachlan.

Hi Lachlan,

Know anything about the 1991 Nissan Pulsar GTi-R? :-)

Chris
also a newbie