The list is busy screaming ..

Brian Renegar thomas.renegar at nist.gov
Thu Sep 6 00:52:43 GMT 2001

Ok, fine.  DIY... so they should slap the components on themselves.  Oh but
it's DIY... so they should source the PCB's themselves.  And it's still
DIY, so they should do their own artwork.  Hell, since it's DIY, maybe they
should just do the whole thing themselves!!!

You can't just arbitrarily draw the line somewhere.  It doesn't work that way.

Brian