WB02 Parts Kits update

BOWEN, SCOTT M. (JSC-CC) (LM) scott.m.bowen1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 6 15:06:03 GMT 2001

At The risk of getting flamed and sounding like a total moron....

Can someone fill me in on the whole DIY-WB02 project?
I have read the archives, but I don't quite get it, but if it is close to
what I think it is, I would like to get a kit from Steven, but I want to
make sure it is what I think it is....

Sorry for the stupid question, I have been away from the list for over a
year...

Thanks

Scott Bowen
Lockheed Martin Aircraft Simulations
Hanger 135B, Ellington Field
Houston, TX 77034
scott.m.bowen1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Voice: 281-244-9669
Fax: 281-244-9681

Cut with an axe, beat to fit, paint to match.