Pitiful

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Fri Sep 7 02:54:06 GMT 2001

Well, since so many of you have gone to such great lengths to accuse me of
having such an attitude, OK, I will now act like so many of you do and just
hit reply with just whatever crosses my mind.
I went to great lenghts, and thought it was worth it, well it wasn't.
All I asked was for no one to cash in on the good nature of a few folks, and
you can't even agree to do that.   That is the most pitiful thing I've ever
seen, 2 year olds act more mature then a few of the folks around here.
Don't worry, I wouldn't be public domaining anything else here project wise.
Finishing the bin library, editing the archives, Baloney.
The torch is passed,
Bruce, and the rest of the guys...