Junkyard turbo ecms

Joe Piche joepiche at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 03:06:09 GMT 2001

I was wondering what there was in the way of junkyard ecms that would be
capable of running a twin turbo v8. I've read a bit
about the turbo sunbird/syclone ecm, which has pontential. It has the code
for fuel enrichment, timing, etc built in.

The sunbird ecm (from what i've read) has 2 drivers in it for injectors. Can
these set up to run one set on the firing order (first 4), and the second
run the last 4 cylinders.

Secondly, I was wondering if there is any advantage going to sequential FI,
compared with batch like the sunbird.

Thanks for all the input so far..

Joe