Junkyard turbo ecms

Chris Waltham chris at harvestroad.com
Fri Sep 7 03:43:14 GMT 2001

Hi Bruce,

>SEFI only helps with big injectors, and having a reasonable idle, or when
>really worried about CAFE numbers.   Second you exceed about 25% DC on the
>injectors doesn't matter what firing strategy you're using.
>Bruce

Could you just clarify this for me? I don't have a real good understanding of
this, so I thought if I voice my thoughts you might be able to correct me..

Is the firing strategy irrelevant at duty cycles over 25% because, if
the injectors are holding open for that long, they'll eventually overlap and
more than one injector will be firing at a time?

TIA and HAND,

Chris