JECS

Lachlan lpgb at xtra.co.nz
Fri Sep 7 04:49:10 GMT 2001

Probably! I can't remember! Another problem with the job I had was that I NEVER saw the cars that they were out
of!!! I worked out of workshop manuals, notes I have made and general guess work! worked most of the time! and
the customer was 99% happy :) we did get in a SAAB 900 and Fiat Spyder which were passed from shop to shop, and
then to us as 'basket cases' he he :) I fixed them in a couple of hours :))) one was of all things, a Bad FPR
and the other I cant remember, not the ECU though. I'll never forget the look on my bosses face when we tried
the last thing, the FPR, even though it was my first suggestion, I got a certain respect from then on which was
nice......

Really not much good asking me specific stuff like that and the general knowledge on this list will no doubt
surpass what I can dredge up from my (bad) memory. I'll help however I can though, but please don't consider me
a guru on JECS!

PS...I am in awe at the expertise I have seen on this list! unlike most people here I have not been to UNI but
did study at TAFE (technical college) for two years after....I am obsessed with cars and bikes and their
mechanical/electrical bits and endevour to learn as much as I can in these areas!

regards,
Lachlan.