New member intro

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Fri Sep 7 14:46:24 GMT 2001

Brian Davison wrote:

> How are these lists organized?  Is the GMECM list a
> subgroup of DIY_EFI?  Do I need to keep double
> posting, or will posting to diy_efi suffice unless
> it's directly related to GM fuel injection?

They are 3 independant lists.  GMECM covers GM fuel injection, ECMs,
PCMs, etc.  EFI332 is a group doing a custom EFI project based around a
68332 processor.  DIY_EFI is everything else:  non US, Ford, Chrysler,
home grown, etc.  There's not really any overlap, so there's no need for
cross posting other than introductions.

> Do you guys in the US have any in-person get
> togethers?

Bruce Plecan hosts an EFI powwow a couple times a year in Ohio.  The 332
list also had a get together recently.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet